The InSinkErator Evolution Pro750 is one of the most popular products in the Evolution range from InSinkErator. Well made and well reviewed, it provides a good quality unit with durability and good customer reviews (scoring 4.8 out of 5 on Amazon ratings).
The unit’s relatively compact size makes it a good solution for smaller kitchens with restricted space in the cabinet under the sink and it features InSinkErator’s Quick Lock mounting mechanism making it easy to fit.
InSinkErator produces a range of disposers, all with a simple fit feature, stainless steel fittings and with different horsepower motors to suit different sizes of household.
Lastly, there’s a 6-year in-home warranty on parts on labor.
|Read what existing customers have been saying, read more reviews here..|
|Find the latest prices and discounts of over 50% off MRP for the InSinkErator Evolution Pro750 3/4 HP Garbage Disposer|
Features of the InSinkErator Evolution Pro750
- Two-stage grinding process (using a GrindShear ring and a Tri-Action Lug to finely chop and then virtually liquefy food waste before it flows out to your sewage system)
- Powerful 3/4 horsepower electric motor tackles tough food waste including corn cobs, and chicken bones
- The Evolution Pro features InSinkErator’s SoundSeal insulation system and anti-vibration mounts to help reduce sound transmission and providing quiet operation; it features with special baffles to reduce noise with a claim that it’s up to 40% quieter than typical waste disposers
- Covered by a 6 year warranty
- Quick installation process using a simple triple-bolt stainless steel mounting system to attach under your sink. If you already have a existing food waste disposer that you’re looking to replace, it’s likely that you can simply twist off the old model and and simply fit this model.
- Height 16.25 inches
- Width 10 inches
Check the latest prices and discounts of over 50% off MRP for the InSinkErator Evolution Pro750 3/4 HP Garbage DisposerLast updated: August 24, 2021 at 10:59 am